Saturday, June 19, 2010

::broke and hungry::

I just realized just how sad it was that i've been sitting here thinking of how much food could i get with my dollar.
I have $1 possiblly 2 with some change. I'm hungry. the only things in this house are superr expired intestine flavored ramen and udon, expired greenonion pancakes which i discovered today does not tast good, and peanut butter granola bars. I may be a hobo but i'm still picky. ahaha shit sucks.
i've been sitting here thinging if i should buy a few packs of american ramen noodles to last until monday or should i buy 1 can of spagetti os, or should i find an other opition. =/ i need to decide quickly. i'm really hungryyy hahah

-Jess


on a side note wtf is up with people?? I know i've been in a horriblly down mood this week, but its all the people i havn't spoken to at all who are fucking ignoring me or pissed off at me. fuck i don't get it. i'm a very very simple human people need to start saying some shit out loud so i get it!!

0 comments :