Friday, July 2, 2010

::Is about to be broke forever::

agagaga
I have so much I need to purchase and want to purchase. I may not be getting out to AZ until Jan. Though that would work better for me, I will make quite a lot over the holidays. and right now there is sooo much I would like to buy or need to have. plus I still need to take care of school. =/

I would like to get to the west coast though. I like it out there and there are amazing opprotunites for me to take. I feel like I am climbing out of my hole. I'm feeling really good latly!! My only side effect has been my increase to wanting to buy things ahahah.

Well I do still have the issues with my body just not working right, that kinda sucks butttttt. whatever. I'm just going to wait it out try to eat healthy and shit. I stopped drinking. I've drank once in the past 2 weeks and I didn't even hit tipsy. hahaha I'm proud of myself. =]

I started working at TRU again. I felt it would help me make more money getting to my goals faster, now that I actually have goals. I'm feeling inspired again, not stressed. I feel like me. It's great!! I've been brushing off all the things that bother me, and I feel good.

At TRU there is a full time postition open. I'm currently doing that jobs requirements and though I wasn't going to go after it I feel that I just might. I know the job better than others that I work with. Tomorrow I will be getting my bosses number and calling her to ask about it. I don't really care wether I have it or not, its not like it was before when I was soo pissed off, but it would be nice to have a set job todo so they stop throwing me around and the hours. plus I will be neogiating my pay back up. I think it would be a good idea to apply.


hrmmm not much else right now. writing down everything I need material wise figureing up costs and need intensities. ahaha

I will be having much more up and going soon I feel. I'm feeling good, inspired, and motivated.
-Jess

0 comments :